Career in Lowel Foods
InterExchange Career Training USA works with qualified students and young professionals from countries outside of the USA. InterExchange program provides interns and trainees opportunities to gain international experience in the U.S. during a pre-defined period of time.
Internships are open to:
- Students currently enrolled in a degree or professional certificate program in a college, university, or other post-secondary academic institution outside the U.S.
- Individuals who have graduated from these institutions within 12 months of the internship start date
- Internships must be directly related to the intern's academic field of study
- SInterns should be at least halfway through their degree programs before their program start date in order to be sufficiently prepared for their U.S. internship
Training programs are open to:
- Individuals who hold a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution, college, university or other post-secondary academic institution outside the U.S. and at least one year of related professional experience from outside the U.S.
- Individuals with at least five years of related professional experience from outside the U.S.
- Training programs must be related to applicants’ occupational fields, which they must be actively pursuing outside of the U.S.
- All trainee applicants must also be able to document their current and previous related occupational experience via letters of reference from current/former employers outside the U.S.